CIC & SAS Collaboration
Practical Learning Applied with SAS
We are thrilled to announce our latest collaboration in light of the practical learning introduced to our students.
CIC’s latest collaboration is with SAS Institute USA. With this collaboration, our students are on the verge of advancing their skillsets through the latest technologies they will be exposed to – study and use.
This collaboration we mentioned is helping all parties concerned to narrow down the gap between academia and the job market. Empowering students is our main goal, and with this move, they will be able to compete in the job market locally and globally.
This partnership will be effective in the following schools:
School of Business Technology
1. Students in year 2 will receive a SAS Specialization Certification in Business Analytics.
2. Students in Year 4 will receive :
a. SAS Specialization Certification in Business Forecasting and Optimization
b. SAS Specialization Certification in Predictive Business Analytics
1. Students in year 4 will receive a SAS Specialization Certification in Marketing Analytics.
School of Computer Science:
Data Science program
1. Students in year 3 will receive an Advanced SAS Specialization Certification in Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning.
2. Students in year 4 will receive an Advanced SAS Specialization Certification in Applied Data Science.