- Based on the directives and decisions issued by the Council of Ministers, and for the safety of students, CIC members, staff and all workers, the following decisions were taken:
- Postponing all practical and theoretical tests inside both campuses until after February 20, 2021.
- Receiving homework inside the campuses is no longer available , but instead it will be delivered through the educational platforms used.
- It is strictly forbidden for any student to be inside both campuses for any reason whatsoever.
- Continuing studying (online) until Thursday, January 14, 2021.
- Granting students a vacation from Sunday, January 17, 2021, until Saturday, January 30, 2021.
- There will be revisions for students online before the exams.
- (online) courses will start from Sunday, January 31 until Thursday, February 18, 2021 for all subjects according to the studying schedules that will be announced at the time.