- The institutional level: CIC measures institutional performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by gathering data and submitting them annually to its Canadian partners. The KPIs cover such measures as: admission statistics, program completion and graduates employment and students surveys on performance. The Canadian Quality Assurance Program - CIC follows the quality assurance manual provided by the Canadian partner. It is on this basis that CIC develops its QA monitoring program.
- Student Satisfaction Surveys: CIC annually conducts a school-wide student satisfaction survey under the direction of the Academic Vice President (AVP). There is also a comment and satisfaction survey that is available online and provides ongoing input.
- The program and departmental level; all major and program declaration documents must be approved by the Canadian partner university as well as Egyptian Ministry of HE (where required). Continuous annual reports are presented to the Canadian partner highlighting the achievements of a specific major/program. The Canadian Dean of each school oversees the progress of his/her school and assists the AVP of CIC in the preparation of the annual report that includes all the previous information plus the list of current teaching faculty and textbooks. CIC presents any suggestions and comments it may have, and the total report is sent to the Canadian partner university for review and approval.
- CIC also undergoes a regular and systematic review of a program’s /department’s effectiveness that includes evaluation and review by the AVP Office and appointed faculty staff from the Canadian partner’s side. The review covers: Faculty hired, material covered, final exams and projects.
- CIC Internal Monitoring: The AVP office conducts semi-annual course evaluation, faculty evaluation, and student surveys. The AVP attends the CIC Academic Council and carries overall responsibility of the Canadian program content and delivery.