Student Life & Sports
At CIC, students are in an environment that helps them to learn, grow, share and be creative. We believe that quality education is achieved only when students’ needs are given priority in an accessible student-friendly environment.
Students are encouraged to live a full and well-rounded student life within their years of study at CIC which leads them to learn and excel in their academic studies. This opportunity is available through the diverse extracurricular activities offered on and off campus within several organizations.
CIC’s Student Union initiates programs and activities with the goal of serving students and the community.
Students are also encouraged to set up their own clubs and organizations covering a range of activities like - but not limited to – Science, Arts or the Environment. By sharing the things that interest them with fellow CICians, students are given the opportunity to meet new people, immerse in exciting experiences and get involved in activities they enjoy.
CIC has fully equipped basketball and volleyball courts plus two regulation soccer fields. Students are encouraged to play sports, whether under the CIC official team on a competitive level, or just for fun. A highly equipped gymnasium is also available for students’ private use.
CIC regularly organizes and sponsors special student activities such as trips (both local and abroad), parties, special outings, and theme-related days. Students are encouraged to suggest activities for implementation, and to participate in these events on either an organizational level, or by just attending and having fun.
- Marketing Club: Students can practically apply their marketing studies and knowledge through direct interaction with the CIC marketing department. This club assists the marketing department in organizing various events such ranging from on-campus parties, recruitment activities like ‘CIC-For-A-Day’ to formal College dinners.
- Editorial Club: Students participate in the editing process of CIC’s magazine; “The CICians”. They learn how to plan a magazine’s layout, contribute to the various types of literary articles and surveys, and design the artistic and graphical design of the numerous pages of the popular monthly magazine.
- Drama Club: An excellent outlet for the CIC acting troop to shine in their various dramatic and comedian portrayals.
- Sports Club: The Sports Club is responsible for all types of activities of a sporty nature to be held on and off campus. The club also coordinates and organizes various sports tournaments and games both internally and with other educational institutions.
- Trips Club: Occasional trips are available to students throughout the year, mainly to locations within Egypt. CIC provides transportation and ensures student safety is guaranteed at all times.